Different types of shoulder pain
- Shoulder bursitis
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Shoulder instability
- Shoulder arthritis
- Biceps tendinitis
- Labral tear
Acupuncture treats shoulder pain
- Acupuncture is wonderful for treating and healing shoulder pain. If you are experiencing pain, weakness or restriction in your range of motion please get it checked out and remember that acupuncture can be a very safe and effective treatment.
- Electric acupuncture is very useful to the sciatica which can stumulate the tendons and relax the muscle in order to releave the pain
- Twice a week treatment for 1 to 4 weeks before re-evaluating the shoulder pain is recommended. After pain relief is achieved, a maintenance course of acupuncture is beneficial to consolidate the treatment.
- I use Tuina medical massage and cupping to treat sciatica pain as well.
- I also will recommend stretches and exercises