What is chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a mysterious disorder. It is characterized by extreme fatigue, non-restful sleep, memory loss, sore throat, swollen glands (lymphadenopathy), muscle pain and memory loss.Physical and mental work will make the fatigue worse, but rest won’t improve it. The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome from a Western medical perspective is unknown. Theories range from entirely psychological causes to some kind of viral infection.
Acupuncture & Chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Abdominal Needle is very useful to chronic fatigue. I use ” YIN QI GUI YUAN METHOD” which is a kind of treatment that can seduce your energy to its original place.
- Use the Yuan Points on the Spleen Meridian and Kidney Meridian for the tonifying of body energy
- Internal herbal medicine is very important. It can help generate the energy and blood, tonify the digestive system and immune system in order to improve the appetite.
- Chinese tea is also a good nutrition for helping
- Meditation and Qi Gong can help too
- Regardless of the treatment plan, your treatment is fully individualized to fit you exactly.