Acupuncture treats acne
The combination of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine fights acne with fantastic results. I also use dietary therapy as part of an acne treatment plan. Results don’t come overnight (more like one to three months after starting treatment), but when you get results they will last. This is a stark difference from what you’ll get with Western treatments, which usually allows acne symptoms to come back when you stop treatment.
What causes acne?
Western medicine theory
- Plugged or clogged hair follicles.
- Dead skin cells
- Make up and oils on the skin mix together to create plugs in the follicles
- Heat, Dampness and Toxins build up in the skin to cause pimples, blackheads and acne cysts
- Improper diet, emotions, hormonal changes and other lifestyle factors.
How is acne treated successfully with acupuncture and herb?
- Acupuncture and herbal medicine can get significant reduction in acne lesions (pimples, cysts, etc.) and lasting results within one to three months of starting treatment as long as the patient adheres to the treatment plan.
- Dietary therapy is equally crucial
- If you really can not accept the taste of the herb, i will suggest you use our particular facial mask which is made of natural herb
- Using Herb liquid to wash the body with acne
One to Three months