The origin of Male Strengthening Exercise
Over Thousands years ago, the Chinese developed Male-only exercises to Strengthen the body and enhance male functioning. Traiditionally these types of issues are not discussed outside of the family due to embarrassment. These exercises have been handed down within families for many generations without written records. It is only recently that these exercise appear in writing and that people are willing to testify about using them.
In my clinical experience, there are many men with problems that can be helped by these exercises. Most men are embarrassed and do not say anything to anyone about these problems until they become severe. I hope that discussing this information will provide a discrete method to help resolve the problem and improve their quality of life
- Low libido
- Seniors with general weakness
- Chronic prostate disorders
- Hardening of testes
- Ejaculation dysfunction
- Create Friction by rubbing both hands together to generate heat. Place one hand underneath the testicles and place the edge of the other hand on the top of the pubic bone, palm facing down to cover the penis.
- Both hands rub the genitals together gently but forcefully on the skin level to generate warmth 100 times, then switch hands for another 100 times
- Both hands hold the genitals, then gently lift the genitals up and pull them down for 3 to 5 times in each direction
- Gently knead the testes with fingers for one minute using one hand on each testicle
- place one palm on the abdomen and the other palm on top of that hand. keeping the hands together to provide more pressure, gently knead the lower abdomen for one minutes
- This exercise is not for virgin males
- All steps should start gently with less pressure and frequency, increase gradually according to individual comfort. Soreness and swelling should be avoided.
- This exercise should be combined with other exercises such as walking, jogging and swimming for better results
- Clean the external genitals and hands before the exercises to avoid infections
- These exercises should not be performed if there are skin conditions such as eczema or open sores
- If the receiver starts feeling uncomfortable, the session should be ended immediately
- This exercise is best performed in the morning before getting up
- This exercise may increase sex drive. Moderate sexual activity is recommended for best results with better quality. Start slowly and gradually increase the frequency of sexual activity