What are the different types of elbow pain?
- Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
Acupuncture and elbow pain
- Acupuncture treats pain by improving circulation, reducing inflammation and relaxing spasmed muscles.
- Herbal medicine can be used too. Herbal medicine works similarly to acupuncture, but does so from the inside out.
- I often prescribe an external herbal soak for the hands, feet, and the elbow
- Tui na massage, cupping and gua sha is helpful to support acupuncture treatments.