Skip to content
Headache and Migraine
What kind of headaches does acupuncture treat?
- Cluster Headache
- Tension Headache
- Sinus headache
- Fibromyalgia and headache
- Menstration related Headache
Acupuncture treats headache and migraine
- Many of the medications people generally use to treat headache pain, like acetaminophen and prescription headache medications, have a number of side effects, including toxicity following long-term use.
- Acupuncture resets the body’s energetics, improves circulation of blood flow, stops pain and relaxes muscle tension. All of these actions help stop headaches and don’t have any of the side effects of Western medication.
- Herbal medicine can also help treat headaches and migraines. The combination of acupuncture and herbal medicine can improve overall wellness.
- Self-Massage can also work